Just like all Osprey packs, the Rook 50 delivers. This time with user-friendly and capable features that combine to make your next weekend in the woods a success—no matter your experience level. Featuring phenomenal ventilation, a capable and comfortable carrying system, a zippered sleeping bag compartment, an integrated and removable raincover, and side hipbelt pockets. The refined features you’ve come to expect from all Osprey backpacks. Amateur or ace, we have a feeling you’ll be looking for any excuse to hit the trail with the Rook by your side.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND SIMPLE
Lightweight design with quality materials delivers a straightforward solution that can handle itself well on any trail.
ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
Tensioned backpanel can be easily adjusted to fit a wide range of torso lengths while providing ventilation to reduce sweating. The LightWire frame transfers loads to the hipbelt, taking the pressure off the user’s shoulders and delivers a stable, comfortable carry.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
• Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
• Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
• Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
• Dual upper and lower side compression straps
• Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
• Removable sleeping pad straps
• Dual mesh side pockets
• Zippered hipbelt pockets
• Integrated removable raincover
• Internal hydration sleeve
• There are also loops to anchor an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack if you would like the convenience of a small satellite pack for short forays.