Lightweight and comfortable the women’s specific Ariel 55 is a versatile pack with adequate space and organization for weekend or weeklong trips lasting 2 to 5 days. The bestselling backpacking series on the market just got even better. Known for its ability to be taken all over the world, from the summit of Everest to a backpack trip through your local wilderness, the fourth generation of the women's specific Ariel builds upon its reputation for combining clean design, custom fit and outstanding load carrying comfort. Amongst a plethora of upgrades, the new IsoForm? CM hipbelt adds stiffness and padding for even better performance with heavy loads. Amazingly, all this comes with no increase in weight.
• AddOn Attachment: Attach an AddOn style pack such as the Daylite daypack using the built-in cord loops.
• Dual Access Side Pocket
• Dual Ice Axe Loops
• External Hydration Compatible: External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills.
• Front Stretch Mesh Pocket
• Hipbelt Pocket
• InsideOut: The compression strap on the side stretch woven pcoket can be routed externally or internally to secure your gear.
• J-Panel Access: Strong J-zipper on front panel provides quick access to gear in main compartment.
• Lumbar Pack: The top pocket quickly converts to a lumbar pack with a built-in hipbelt.
• Red Compression Strap
• Sleeping Bag Compartment
• Sleeping Pad Straps
• Top Pocket: Zippered top pocket offers storage for smaller items like maps and headlamps.
• Volume Cubic Inches: (XS) 2990 cu in, (S) 3173 cu in, (M) 3356 cu in
• Volume Liters: (XS) 49L, (S) 52L, (M) 55L
• Weight: (XS) 4lbs 2oz, (S) 4lbs 6oz, (M) 4lbs 10oz / (1.88, 1.98, 2.08 kg)
• Dimensions: 31 x 13 x 11 in. (79 x 34 x 29 cm)
• Recommended Use: 2-5 day backpacking trips, (40-55lb load)