Lightweight and comfortable women’s specific Ariel 65 is a versatile pack with adequate space and organization for weekend or weeklong trips lasting 3 to 7 days. The bestselling backpacking series on the market just got even better. Known for its ability to be taken all over the world, from the summit of Everest to a backpack trip through your local wilderness, the fourth generation of the women's specific Ariel builds upon its reputation for combining clean design, custom fit and outstanding load carrying comfort. Amongst a plethora of upgrades, the new IsoForm? CM hipbelt adds stiffness and padding for even better performance with heavy loads. Amazingly, all this comes with no increase in weight.
• AddOn Attachment - Attach an AddOn style pack such as the Daylite daypack using the built-in cord loops.
• Dual Access Side Pocket
• Dual Ice Axe Loops
• External Hydration Compatible - External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills.
• Front Stretch Mesh Pocket
• Hipbelt Pocket - New hipbelt pockets provide secure storage that's easily accessible while hiking. Perfect for digital cameras, GPS, snacks, etc.
• InsideOut Compression - The compression strap on the side stretch woven pocket can be routed externally or internally to secure your gear.
• Strong J-zipper on front panel provides quick access to gear in main compartment.
• Lumbar Pack - The top pocket quickly converts to a lumbar pack with a built-in hipbelt.
• Easy to find red compression strap compresses loads for fit and stability.
• Sleeping Bag Compartment
• Sleeping Pad Straps
• Zippered top pocket offers storage for smaller items like maps and headlamps.
• AirScape Backpanel - New AirScape backpanel with ridge molded foam and smooth spacer mesh lumbar fabric for increased comfort.
• LightWire peripheral frame works in conjunction with a single 6061-T6 center stay and an HDPE framesheet to effectively transfer loads and provide optimal carry.
• IsoForm Harness - Interchangeable, adjustable gender specific IsoForm harness provides a comfortable, stabel fit.
• IsoForm CM Hipbelt - Gender specific, Custom Moldable and removable IsoForm CM Hipbelt balances firmness and cushioning providing optimal carry.
• Volume Cubic Inches: (XS) 3600 cu in, (S) 3783 cu in, (M) 3967 cu in, (L) 4150 cu in
• Volume Liters: (XS) 59L, (S) 62L, (M) 65L, (L) 68L
• Weight: (XS) 4lbs 4oz, (S) 4lbs 8oz, (M) 4lbs 11oz, (L) 4lbs 15oz
• Dimensions: 31 x 13 x 12 in. (80 x 34 x 30 cm)