Tested in some of the heartiest downpours the world has to offer, the GORE-TEX, Backpacker Magazine award-winning 'Sea Somb' is a rainy day classic. The shell offers ultimate waterproof protection, and the brushed lining wicks perspiration away from the skin. The shaped brim directs water away from your face when in monsoon-like conditions.
• Waterproof/breathable, 3-layer 70D Taslan Gore-Tex fabric crown, seam taped
• Foam-stiffened brim floats
• Brushed tricot interior for comfort and moisture management
• Internal Cinch-Band adjustment (U.S. pat. #4,845,782)
• Hook/loop tabs on brim and dome allows sides of brim to be flipped up
• Removable chin cord with cordlock
• Avg. weight: 3.2 oz./91 g (size L)
• S: 6 7/8
• M: 7 1/8
• L: 7 3/8
• XL: 7 5/8
Great Fit - by Cynthia from WI
I love the fit on this hat. I was able to get the perfect size for my small head. No frustration with the standard one size fits all. It is very comfortable and I like the adjustable brim that stays up on the sides if you want to wear it that way. The hat is waterproof which is great for wearing in the rain, however this makes it quite warm for a summer hat. It didnt occur to me that this wasnt a great choice for warm weather. I look forward to wearing in the cooler months.