Our largest duffel for extended and gear-intensive travel, the Black Hole® Duffel 100L lives for rugged adventure and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
• Extremely Durable, Weather-Resistant, 100% Recycled Fabric : Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
• Full-Access Main Compartment : The top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
• Removable, Ergonomic Shoulder Straps : Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; the reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
• Accessible Internal Organization : A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
• Padded Base : The padded base protects the contents of the Black Hole Duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
• Burly Daisy Chains : The exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide myriad lashing options for extra gear
• Country of Origin : Made in Vietnam.
• Weight : 1,640 g (3 lbs 9.85 oz)