Airy, crushable-yet-resilient, and back by popular demand: The Duckbill Cap pairs an open tricot mesh and Supplex nylon (now using updated Baggies fabric) for the reflective coverage of a running hat with the heat-dumping functionality of a visor. The short foam brim shades your eyes without blinding you to overhead branches and bounces back to its shape after being folded in the pocket of your Strider Pro shorts. A COOLMAX headband wicks moisture and a slim rear buckle adjusts the fit.
• The brim and front are made of updated Baggies fabric; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat
• Foam brim can fold into a pocket and rebound to its original shape
• Dark underbill reduces glare
• COOLMAX headband wicks moisture
• Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
• Crown and brim: 4.2-oz 100% Supplex® nylon. Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Headband: COOLMAX fabric
• 62 g (2.2 oz)
• Made in China.