Total protection from even the worst wind. The Adze Jacket is constructed of Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven fabric for mobility and durability, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture. Wicked winds, spring squalls and the bite of early March mornings – whether leading out from a hanging belay or ski touring the High Sierra, the all-new Adze does everything a soft shell should. It breathes, blocks wind and keeps quiet. Key is the Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester shell, which deflects wind while breathing freely and moving with a soft, supple hand – add to this a moisture-resisting DWR (durable water repellent) finish for a jacket can deal with the elements. The microgrid fleece interior traps heat, moves moisture and feels great next-to-skin, allowing total versatility with short- or long-sleeved layers. Features include two reverse-coil zippered hand pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem to seal out the elements and seal in heat.
• Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
• Two reverse-coil zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket
• Low-profile gusseted cuffs create a tight wrist seal
• Drawcord hem seals out drafts, seals in heat
• 9-oz Polartec Windbloc 93% polyester/7% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 637 g (22.5 oz)
• Made in Nicaragua.
• Technology: Deluge DWR - Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.