From pioneering Yosemite routes to modern sends of yesterday’s aid lines, free climbing has long represented the ideal. Our new All Free Jacket is a lightweight soft shell that moves, breathes and protects without restraint, enabling your most visionary moves. The soft-yet-durable polyester stretch-woven fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a complement of minimalist features. Low profile, open-entry mesh-lined handwarmer pockets lie flat and disappear under a harness, a left chest security pocket closes with a zipper, and the spiral-seam construction on the stretchy Variable Conditions Cuff allows the sleeves to push up easily without constricting your forearms. Drawcord hem cinches the no-bunch hem from inside the handwarmer pockets.
• Lightweight, double-weave soft-shell fabric resists abrasion, wind and weather while maintaining great stretch and breathability for highly aerobic activity?
• Center-front zipper with interior wind flap and minimal welt microfleece zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort?
• Left chest zippered security pocket; open-entry hand pockets that disappear under a harness or waistbelt?
• Variable Conditions Cuff with spiral-seam construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms?
• Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem??
• Shell: 4.1-oz 100% polyester stretch double weave. Cuffs: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. Shell and cuffs have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 351 g (12.4 oz)