Soft, durable and highly insulating, the full-zip Better Sweater® Vest has a plush moisture-wicking fleece interior that feels broken-in and a resilient sweater-knit face that blends in with social engagements. Made of quick-drying, 100% recycled polyester, it’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe. A zip-through, stand-up collar warms your neck, and a zippered vertical chest pocket and handwarmer pockets hold the day’s essentials. Offset shoulder seams provide pack-wearing comfort, and micropolyester jersey trim on the armholes, hem and back of neck retain shape and resist abrasion. It falls to the hip and is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
• Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
• Full-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
• Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
• Zippered left-chest pocket; zippered handwarmer pockets
• Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trim at armholes and hem
• Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length