When the morning’s frost lingers until noon, you know it’s time for the Better Sweater Jacket. With a sweater-knit face and fleece interior for warmth, it functions equally well over a shirt as urban outerwear or layered in the backcountry under a shell. Two zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty; the stand-up collar has a zipper garage so your neck stays comfortable. Raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. With shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at collar, cuffs and hem. Hip length.
• Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
• Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage
• Raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets
• Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, hem and back of neck
• Can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell jacket
• Hip length
• 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
• 464 g (16.4 oz)
Great Sweater - by Ben from Madison Wisconsin
I've had my Patagonia better sweater for over 2 years now. It's awesome and is my go to sweater/light jacket. Its also surprisingly warm!