A baselayer essential, these boxers put the fun in “funhog.” Made from Capilene Daily, they are Patagonia's stretchiest baselayer for everyday wear, designed to provide stay-cool, nonbunching comfort. They call their baselayer category “Daily,” but uncommon qualities like Fair Trade Certified sewing and 50+ UPF sun protection make the Capilene Daily styles something out of the ordinary. The fabric has the wicking-performance backbone of Capilene polyester, but in a stretchier fit most suited to everyday pursuits, work or play. Polygiene permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing. These boxers feature energetic prints inspired by nature and the sports we love. The soft, brushed elastic waistband won't bind, roll or bunch, and the fit provides a trim silhouette. Self-fabric, fully functional fly for no-fumble pit stops. The garment is Tear-away tag for comfort.
• Lightweight Capilene polyester/spandex jersey has superior stretch and is smooth and comfortable against the skin, featuring Polygiene permanent odor control
• Soft-to-the-touch printing process maintains fabric’s stretch and hand
• Brushed elastic Patagonia Logo waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
• Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
• Fair Trade Certified sewing
• 4-oz (135-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified sewing. Fabric is bluesign approved
• 102 g (3.6 oz)
• Made in Sri Lanka.