A versatile 3-in-1 waterproof/breathable jacket that can be worn as a shell, insulation or insulated coat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
• H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell: 6.6-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining and zip-out shell: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester downproof taffeta with a DWR finish. Zip-out shell lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼" -pile fleece. Insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
• Shell: full-zip jacket with exterior storm flap, interior wind-flap closure and zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; two-way-adjustable, fixed, insulated hood; internal zippered pocket with headphone compatibility; zippered handwarmer pockets lined with micropolyester brushed jersey; adjustable cuffs with two snap closures; adjustable hem for maximum weather protection; P-6 logo on left chest
• Zip-out shell: diamond-quilted full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage; handwarmer pockets lined with microfleece; interior right-chest security pocket with zipper closure; body lined with high-pile fleece; sleeves lined with recycled polyester taffeta for easy on and off
• Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
• Hip length
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• 1,573 g (55.5 oz)