Fully featured and focused on utility, this H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell jacket has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.
• Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
• Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
• Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
• Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest (with media pocket and cable routing); and one internal stash with key clip. There's also an internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
• Hand pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth, hem adjustment exits through hand pockets
• Concealed RECCO® reflector
• 830 g (29.3 oz)