This versatile 3-in-1 H2No Performance Standard parka has urban styling and features a durable 2-layer shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and an ultrawarm zip-out jacket insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down. Patagonia makes the Tres 3-in-1 for the same reason they keep tools in the truck – cuz you just never know. Wear the shell alone in the rain; add the zip-out jacket for cold, wet weather; hit the streets in just the liner when the skies clear. The durable 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell features a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist persistent moisture. A waterproof/breathable barrier adds mountaineering-level storm protection, while the inside lining wicks moisture, dries quickly and glides smoothly over layers. Shell details include an internally adjustable, removable hood, a two-way front zipper protected by an external storm flap with hidden snap closure, a stand-up collar and a microfleece-lined chin flap. The zip-out jacket attaches to the shell via the front zipper and snapped loops at the cuffs and neck. Horizontal quilting and 600-fill-power premium European goose down warm the coldest city nights. Shell pocketing includes two zippered handwarmer pockets and one chest pocket; the zip-out jacket has two handwarmers and an internal chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack. Shell is lower hip length; jacket is hip length.
• H2No Performance Standard 3-in-1 parka features wind- and weather-resistant DWR-treated 2-layer polyester stretch twill shell with a zip-out jacket, made of recycled polyester and insulated with 600-fill power premium European goose down
• Shell features 2-way zip, stand-up collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; external storm flap with hidden snap closure; internally adjustable, removable hood
• Shell features two zippered, double-welted handwarmers lined with micro-polyester brushed jersey; one double-welted left-chest pocket; adjustable hook-and-loop closure cuffs and elasticized drawcord hem that adjusts through the handwarmer pockets
• Zip-out down jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snapped loops at cuffs and back of neck
• Zip-out down jacket has horizontal quilting; two microfleece-lined zippered handwarmer pockets; zippered interior left-chest pocket made of stretch mesh that doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop; fixed hem with side-seam detailing
• Shell is lower hip length and insulated jacket is hip length
• H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Insulated zip-out jacket: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
• 1372 g (48.4 oz)
• Made in China.
• Material: 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
• Technology: Deluge DWR - Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Warmer is better - by Ronald from WI
We had a wonderful sale person! I had bought my wife the femaleverion of this coat, she love hers. So I knew this would be a good buy