Despite apparel semantics, the Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Jacket truly is a better choice for skiers, hikers, and campers. A slim fit pulls the Better Sweater's soft fleece closer to your body, while allowing easy layering for ski shells. There's a zippered security pocket at the sleeve that's perfect for valuables.
• Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece
• Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
• Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
• Zippered handwarmer pockets, a zippered security pocket on the left sleeve and interior drop-in pockets
• Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
• Hip length
• 10-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign® approved
• 453 g (16 oz)
Womens Better Fleece Jacket - by Jody from Madison WI
I bought this jacket/sweater for my daughter 55, 125 lbs. Exactly what she was looking for. The fit is true-to-size. Super soft. Would buy this again.
Great gift item - by Jeanette from WI
Giving this to my daughter as a Christmas present. While a bit overpriced, its a beautiful fleece jacket that shes been wanting for quite some time. She should be very happy with it.
Patagonia sweater - by Amy from Lodi WI
Great product and cant say enough how well I was taken care of in such short notice.
Patagonia Fleece - by Amanda from WI
I absolutely love this! Super soft and has a convenient pocket on the upper left sleeve.