For a multiday traverse along the exposed Tonto Plateau, these lightweight baselayer bottoms offer exceptional breathability, stretch and ultrafast dry times. Capilene® Lightweight is our lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer. The fabric’s subtle grid pattern sits lightly and comfortably on the skin; the smooth outer face glides easily in any layering system. Highly breathable for high-exertion and warm conditions, the fabric is bluesign® approved, 100% recycled polyester with 35-UPF sun protection and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a flat waistband with brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin comfort, a gusseted crotch for mobility and flatlock seams to minimize chafing.
• Capilene® Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering
• Fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time
• Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next to skin softness
• Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
• Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
• 2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit, with 35-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
• 93 g (3.3 oz)