These 100% recycled polyester/cotton sweatpants are made with 26 plastic bottles and 0.8 pounds of cotton scrap, using 95% less water and producing 53% less CO2 compared to conventional cotton sweatpants. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
• 100% Recycled Fabric : Made of 100% recycled knit fleece with a brushed interior and natural stretch; fabric is a blend of 55% postconsumer recycled polyester and 45% recycled cotton
• Pull-On Sweatpants : Simple pull-on sweatpants with an elasticized waistband, adjustable drawstring and side-entry front pockets
• Tapered Legs and Elasticized Cuffs : Classic tapered styling with elasticized cuffs holds in warmth
• Original Artwork : Patagonia original woven label
• PVC- and Phthalate-Free : Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
• Supporting the People Who Made This Product : Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Country of Origin : Made in Mexico.
• Weight : 465 g (16.4 oz)