Designed to handle snow-covered streets with sporty style, the Patagonia Women's Radalie Insulated Jacket offers defense against harsh weather and winter cold without giving up a modern, fashionable look. The durable nylon fabric is fortified with a DWR-coating for protection from light flurries, while the Thermogreen insulation elevates your core warmth when frozen winds start to whip through the wintry city streets. Assorted quilted lines throughout this jacket, along with princess seams, give the Radalie a chic, feminine silhouette for city-savvy style even when you head beyond the city limits. The tall collar, cuffs, and handwarmer pockets all feature soft, brushed tricot lining for extra coziness during your day. Plus, a zippered chest pocket safely stows your phone or keys for peace of mind when you commute by train or bus.
• Warm, insulated jacket for cold, wintry days
• Water-resistant nylon fabric helps shed moisture
• Toasty recycled insulation traps heat all day long
• Brushed tricot lining at cuffs, collar, and pockets
• Regular fit keeps your look stylish
• Multiple pockets stash essentials during the day