Patagonia's classic pullover made of 200-weight Synchilla polyester (85% recycled) fleece has nylon reinforcement on the collar and provides everyday warmth and comfort. Long before there was a boat ramp at West Table, there was the trailblazing Snap-T Pullover. Made from warm Synchilla recycled polyester fleece, the classic pullover jacket has our signature Snap-T chest pocket with a nylon flap and nylon reinforcements on the stand-up collar and on the 4-snap placket. Contrast spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem holds in warmth. Hip length.
Features & Specifications:
• Midweight pullover made of Synchilla recycled polyester fleece
• Nylon trim on stand-up collar reinforces classic Snap-T four-snap placket
• Yoke seam detail with nylon chest pocket flap and snap closure
• Spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem
• Nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
• Hip length
• 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece
• Weight: 362 g (12.8 oz)
• Made in Nicaragua.
Cozy - by Heather from Fitchburg WI
Perfect fit and cozy. Customer service was great when I went in to try it on.