Made for the wettest and coldest climes, this H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/windproof 3-in-1 parka is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Designed for fickle weather, this 3-in-1 parka has a 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable shell made of windproof polyester stretch twill lined with smooth, 100% recycled polyester. The interior zip-out jacket is insulated with warm Recycled Down (700-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Wear the insulation and shell layers together for cold, wet days or separately for milder conditions. The parka has an adjustable, removable snap-on hood, a zip-through stand-up collar that opens flat for cooling and a two-way full-front zip with snapped storm flap that seals out wind. Front and back princess seams provide a contoured fit. Shell pockets: on-seam welted handwarmers with hidden snaps and an internal security pocket. Zip-out parka has flattering chevron quilting and on-seam handwarmer pockets. Above-the-knee length.
• H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable/windproof 2-layer polyester stretch twill shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
• Two-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
• Adjustable, snap-off hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling
• Princess seams on front and back; handwarmer pockets are lined with micro brushed jersey and secured with zippers to keep valuables safe
• 100% Recycled Down zip-out parka baffles meet in a center-front chevron and horizontally wrap around the body for flattering shape.
• Two on-seam handwarmer pockets and one • • internal chest pocket all secured with zippers.
• Liner jacket has attachment tabs to the outer jacket that hide inside their garage when not in use
• Above-the-knee length
• 1446 g (51 oz)