Designed for fickle weather, this 3-in-1 parka has a 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable shell made of windproof polyester stretch twill (50% recycled) and lined with smooth, 100% recycled polyester. The interior zip-out jacket is insulated with warm Recycled Down (700-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). You can wear the insulation and shell layers together for cold, wet days or separately for milder conditions. The parka has an adjustable, removable snap-on hood, a zip-through stand-up collar that opens flat for cooling and a two-way full-front zip with snapped storm flap that seals out wind. Front and back princess seams provide a contoured fit. Shell pockets: on-seam welted handwarmers with hidden snaps and an internal security pocket. Zip-out parka has flattering quilting pattern and on-seam handwarmer pockets. Above-the-knee length.
• H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable and windproof, 2-layer 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Two-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
• Adjustable, snap-on/off hood for warmth; tall, zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling
• Princess seams on front and back; handwarmer pockets are lined with micro-brushed jersey and secured with zippers to keep valuables safe; one internal chest pocket
• 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) zip-out parka baffles meet in a center-front chevron and wrap horizontally around the
• body for a flattering shape; liner jacket has attachment tabs to the outer jacket that hide inside their garage when not in use
• Above-the-knee length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn