The legacy continues with an all-new Rictor built on a more versatile and wider-waisted all mountain ski chassis complete with top shelf performance, unmatched edge hold, and unrivaled control.
• Bindings: Mxc 12 Bindings included.
• Radius: 17m @ 177
• All-Terrain Rocker: All-Terrain Rocker offers versatility and ease in all snow conditions.
• Metal Laminate: Built from the base up, a metal laminate construction consists of alternating layers of fiberglass and titanal above and below the core. Metal Laminates provide damp, accurate, unshakable performance, ideal for expert and advanced level skiers.
• AT Rox Technology:
- Core: Strength and Structure
- MOD: Suspension
- Carbon Web: Increased Edge Hold
- Speed Rocker: Effortless Initiation and Accuracy
• Hybritech Sidewall: Hybritech is a unique blend of sidewall and cap constructions. The construction combines the accuracy, power, and performance of sidewall underfoot with the lightweight characteristics and smooth turn initiation of cap construction.
• Aspen/Paulownia Core
• Progressive Sidecut: Progressive sidecut is a combination of two different radii, or sidecuts, that enhance the versatility of wider-waist skis. Standard sidecut theory is based on using a single radius. This works well on narrower skis, but becomes overpowering on wider skis, especially in variable conditions. The use of progressive sidecut on wider-waist skis guarantees improved turn initiation and hard-snow performance.
Serious Fun - by Jeff from Oconomowoc, WI
Wow, these skis are fun on the front and serious in the steeps. Love the variable turn radius, edge-to-edge quickness and playful pop on hard pack. The camber in tail is great for railing and completing turns at speed on hard pack. Cant wait to test the tip rocker on crud and fresh. Can ski these all day without tiring!