Our Trek snowshoes are equipped with SV2 Binding to provide a comfortable, secure and an easy on and off binding which features a one pull handle for quick adjustments. The Trek’s Live Action Hinge lifts the tail with every step for added mobility and speed. The SV2 Binding System has a rugged design with a one-pull strap for quick-adjustments, which ensures a secure fit and superior lateral support. The Aluminum front and rear crampons give stability while the vinyl shields help to shed snow and ice. The powder coated 6000 series aircraft aluminum V-tail frame provides strength and endurance. The toe and heel design ensures maximum mobility with each step on all terrains. Our Rip Stop Vinyl decking provides superior puncture and abrasion resistance that stays soft in sub-zero temperatures.
• The SV2 is a comfortable and secure binding that features a one pull handle for quick-adjustment. Decking
• Rip Stop Vinyl has a puncture and abrasion resistant material that will stay soft in sub-zero temperatures. Biothane® Hinge
• Live Action hinge lifts the tail of the shoe from the snow with every step for added mobility and speed. Crampon
• Aluminum front and rear Crampon and heel strike for added stability. Fitted with ice shields to shed snow and ice. Frame
• 6000 Series Aircraft Aluminum. V-tail design for exceptional maneuverability in deeper snow.