Proven on both water and land-based adventures around the world, Baja Bags provide versatile and durable protection. Made with 19 oz. vinyl sides and a heavy-duty 30 oz. bottom, they can withstand just about any abuse Mother Nature, or your crew, can dish out. Baja Bags close with our Dry Seal roll-top Closure and have an attached D-ring for securing inside a raft or on top of a luggage rack. Available in six sizes. Made in the USA.
• Reliable Protection: Dry Seal roll-top Closure ensures the best watertight seal possible.
• Built Tough: 19 oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl side with heavy duty 30 oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl bottom
• Proven Design: All-purpose, reliable protection for your gear
• Width: 9 in / 23 cm
• Weight: 14.5 oz / 410 g
• Length: 16 in / 41 cm
• Volume: 1170 cu. in / 19 liters
• Closure: Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down
• Material(s): 19-oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl body, 30-oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl bottom
• Country of Origin: Made in Seattle
Durable and long lasting - by Crystal from Verona WI
I have a bunch of these bags in different sizes. They are extremely durable, I have never had a leak and the oldest one has been put to hard use for 12 years. Multiple colors options are great for organizing gear on trips. The 20L is my go to for overnight kayak trips since it fits perfectly in kayak cargo compartments.