Proven on both water and land-based adventures around the world, Baja Bags provide versatile and durable protection. Made with 19 oz. vinyl sides and a heavy-duty 30 oz. bottom, they can withstand just about any abuse Mother Nature, or your crew, can dish out. Baja Bags close with our Dry Seal roll-top Closure and have an attached D-ring for securing inside a raft or on top of a luggage rack. Made in the USA.
• Reliable Protection: Dry Seal roll-top Closure ensures the best watertight seal possible.
• Built Tough: 19 oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl side with heavy duty 30 oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl bottom
• Proven Design: All-purpose, reliable protection for your gear.
• Color: Green
• Width: 13 in / 33 cm
• Weight: 1 lbs 8 oz / 680 g
• Length: 20 in / 51 cm
• Volume: 2400 cu. in / 40 liters
• Closure: Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down
• Material(s): 19-oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl body, 30-oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl bottom
• Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
Dryer than the Kalahari - by Eric from
The bag was great! We went on a canoe trip which included frequent splashing, raining and a split drink or two but our tent and gear was dry every time we stopped to camp. I had already have had a smaller Sealline dry bag, this bag met the expectations that were previously had been displayed prior. Thank you so much for your great products. I will be a customer for life, Eric Stifel