Treat your skis or board to a fresh, hot wax without spending more on your Swix Economy Waxing Iron than you spent earning that B.S. degree. An easy-to-read temperature dial adjusts from 100 to 150 degrees Celsius to accommodate the varying temperatures of cold and warm waxes, and a temperature indicator light keeps you from burning a flat spot in your bases. Plug this bad-boy into the wall, set it down on the cleverly designed flat spot below the handle, and crank classic rock until it's time to tune.
• Extra thick baseplate to holds well
• 110V plug
• 100 x 160mm plate with 1000-watt output
• Settings dial references Swix Cera Nova X wax products to ensure accurate melt points and performance
• Designed for use with base waxes and will not exceed temperature setting
• Ergonomic handle and durable body