A liquid spray-on training and racing wax that can be used alone, or as base for other racing waxes. HS7L performs at its best when typical winter conditions below the freezing point. Can handle various snow conditions and is not humidity sensitive. A safe choice that rarely underperform within its core area of use. Replaces the CH7XL.
DANGER : H222, H229, H319, H336 ~ Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container : May burst if heated. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
• A great wax for typical winter conditions
• No iron needed
• Replaces CH7XL
• Fantastic allround glider
• For racing and competition
• Exists also as warm glider
• Well tested on many conditions