This 3-in-1 jacket delivers versatile protection in a wide variety of conditions with a waterproof, breathable HyVent shell and warm Heatseeker-insulated liner.
• 3-in-1 versatility: Waterproof HyVent shell and zip-in jacket for warmth—wear together or separately depending on weather conditions
• Removable Liner: Zip-in/zip-out jacket with 100 g Heatseeker synthetic insulation for lightweight, compressible warmth
• 2-layer HyVent Shell: Nylon faille weave fabric backed by HyVent coating for waterproof protection and breathable comfort
• Seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
• Fully adjustable, removable hood
• Covered center-front zipper with storm flap
• Secure-zip Napoleon chest pocket; zippered hand pockets
• Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
• Hem cinch cord
• Media compatible
• Liner Jacket: Two secure-zip hand pockets and bound cuffs
• Zip-in compatible integration with current season complementary garments from TNF
• Center-back length: 29.5 in.
• Relaxed fit
Nice fitting and light-weight - by Adam from WI
All around its pretty great. The jacket is lightweight, splits into two, and fits well. De-coupling the jacket takes a little bit of work, but it's not a big hindrance. The arms are not as warm as some larger jackets, but still warm-enough in above zero.