Our much-loved Wawona 4-person tent has been given a refresh. We've gone from single- to double-wall construction, re-engineered its poles and made it easier to set up. Don't worry, we've kept the huge vestibule that makes it feel less like a tent, more like a home.
• Hybrid double-wall construction and a large mesh front door for superior ventilation
• Large vestibule can be used to store gear or as an additional seating area
• Brand-new DAC MX pole set is stronger, without a weight penalty
• Color-coded poles and trims make setup simple
• External guylines provide extra security in inclement weather
• Comfortably fits four people
• Massive interior height lets you stand comfortably or sit in chairs inside the tent and vestibule
• Footprint: NF0A52CG (sold separately)
• Internal organization pockets keep essentials at hand
• Ceiling pockets hold headlamps, lights, tablets, etc.