As the original inventor of the self-inflating sleeping pad, we’ve mastered the art of crafting these high-performance pads for camping and backpacking. The ProLite is the foundation of our ProLite line, offering adventurers the lightest and most compact self-inflating option on the market. The 1-inch (2.5 cm) sleeping pad uses diagonally-cut foam to increase warmth while saving weight, giving the pad a 2.4 R-value for three-season adventures. The lightweight self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three-times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the ProLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
• Lightweight: The lightest self-inflating mattress available.
• Efficient Warmth: Diagonal-cut channels in the foam reduce bulk and retain heat better than straight-cut foam.
• Highly Packable: Ultralight, diagonal-cut foam and a tapered shape keep the ProLite mattress extremely pack friendly.
• Self-Inflating: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
• WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
• Stuff sack included