Providing comfort and value for those discovering a love for the outdoors, the Trail Scout uses premium self-inflating foam for essential comfort at camp. The 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick pad gives users three-season comfort with a 3.1 R-value. The pad compacts small enough to easily fit into your pack when it’s time to hit the trail. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Trail Scout is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack. WARNING: Can expose you to hexavalent chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
• Get Started Outdoors: Provides the essential comfort you need at an exceptional value.
• Portable Comfort: Packs down to fit in the included stuff sack, allowing you to take it anywhere.
• Lightweight: Keeps your pack light and easy to carry, allowing you to go further.
• Self-Inflating: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
• WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
• Stuff sack included