Lightest most compact closed-cell mattress. Still a favorite of the ultralight elite, the Z Lite mattresses are our lightest, most compact closed-cell mattresses. Both the Z Lite SOL and the original Z Lite feature a compact accordion-style shape and heat-trapping dimples. The Z Lite SOL adds our reflective ThermaCapture™ coating that helps capture radiant heat, increasing overall warmth by nearly 20%. The proprietary foams are softer on top for extra comfort and denser on the bottom for extra durability. Wherever you’re headed, a Z Lite mattress is the right choice for ultralight warmth, durability and comfort.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Advanced Warmth: ThermaCapture™ surface reflects radiant heat back to your body, amplifying the warmth of the heat-trapping dimples by 20% (Z Lite SOL™ only; for best results, use reflective side-up.).
• Compact Design: Folding design is compact and easy to pack.
• Extra Durable: Virtually indestructible closed-cell foam provides lasting, economical comfort.
• Color: Limon / Silver
• R-Value: 2.6
• Weight: 14oz
• Width: 20 in
• Length: 72 in
• Thickness: .75 in
• Packed dimension (Inches): 20 x 5 x 5.5
• Fill Material: Crosslinked Polyethylene
• Foam type: Molded closed cell
• Country of Origin: USA
Twist on a classic - by Allen from Madison WI
If you dont want the option of getting a hole in your fancy inflatable pad, then this is the best option for you! Its light, comfortable, and easy to carry, and you can strap it to the outside of your pack without worrying about puncturing it on a tree branch while you hike. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that its foam so it does get scuffs on it. That being said, Ive had mine for two years and its still going strong!
tried and true - by Brint from Madison WI
its by far the lightest sleeping pad Ive ever owned. Foam core pads are virtually indestructible and this one in particular folds in a way that allows you to use it as a bench, which is super chill. The downside is that it takes up substantial volume and doesnt fit very well on my bike touring rig.