Highly fluorinated racing wax to meet the highest demands. The wax used by World Cup stars!
• Tribloc technology for perfect sliding properties
• Very high fluorine content for maximum water and dirt repellency
• Unmatched degree of hold
• Fluorine Dibloc acts as a bonding agent for Top Finish products
• Resealable wax case
• Snow Temperature Range: 0.00 °C to -6.00 °C
• For damp to wet snow conditions
• Snow Temperature Range: -4.00 °C to -12.00 °C
• Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions
• Snow Temperature Range: -10.00 °C to -30.00 °C
• For cold and aggressive snow conditions
• Highly fluorinated racing wax with a unique DLC additive. Is used as the base wax during World Cups or added to the racing wax in dirty snow conditions or aggressive artificial snow.
• Used as a base wax or mixed as an additive
• DLC additive for maximum dirt repellency and high degree of hold