Low fluorinated hot wax for races and practice sessions in all disciplines.
• Tribloc technology for excellent sliding properties
• High degree of hold
• Fluorine Dibloc acts as a bonding agent for Top Finish products
• Is used as a base wax and base layer for HF waxes during racing events
• Resealable wax case
• Snow Temperature Range: 0.00 °C to -6.00 °C
• For damp to wet snow conditions
• Snow Temperature Range: -4.00 °C to -12.00 °C
• Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions
• Snow Temperature Range: -10.00 °C to -30.00 °C
• For cold and aggressive snow conditions
• Low fluorinated hot wax with a unique DLC additive for races and practice sessions in all disciplines. Is used as the base wax or added to the racing wax in dirty snow conditions and aggressive artificial snow.
• Used as a base wax or mixed as an additive
• DLC additive for maximum dirt repellency and high degree of hold.