The V2 Aero roller skis are the most versatile roller skis available. The large diameter pneumatic wheels can be used on surfaces where it’s impossible to roller ski on smaller diameter solid wheels. The skis can be used on dirt roads, limestone bicycle path’s, chip seal pavement and on grass. On normal pavement the pneumatic tires provide an extremely smooth ride.
• Combi roller skis for both skate and classic tecniques
• Aluminum shaft
• 27 in. axle to axle, 33 in. overall length
• 6 in. pneumatic wheels
• Front clutch wheel
• *XC bindings and mounting not included*
• Rated for elite to novice
• Wheelbase: 686mm/26.75 in.
• Weight per pair: 2250g /5 pounds
• Ground Clearance: 31mm/1.2 in.
• Wheel Diameter: 150mm/5.85 in.
• Wheel Width: 31mm/1.2 in.