FLEX STP 22 W
FLEX STP 22 W
Designed for new snowshoers, or those looking for a casual day out on the trails, the Flex STP offers a supportive and comfortable snowshoe experience for all. This Trail Walking category snowshoe is built around the composite Torsion Deck™ which enhances traction, preserves your natural gait and improves comfort when the terrain becomes uneven. The Flex STP’s intuitive QuickPull™ binding is easy to use and holds secure thanks to the forefoot webbing strap which unlocks with a single buckle push and Tubbs’s Control Wings™ that keep your heels aligned. Overall, the Flex STP is an excellent choice for the burgeoning snowshoe enthusiast looking for an entry-level snowshoe at a great price!
- Tubbs’ advanced Torsion Deck™ allows torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, preserving your natural gait, and improving comfort on uneven terrain.
- An intuitive forefoot strap on the QuickPull™ binding cinches easily and unlocks with one buckle push. The pivoting toe stop allows for speedy adjustments, and Control Wings™ keep your heel aligned.
- The Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%, while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation.
- Tubbs Toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot, provides constant contact in variable snow conditions, while its jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- Traction Rails ensure superior sidehill grip in hard-packed and icy conditions. The curved shape helps prevent fore-aft slippage on steeper terrain.
- Designed to make steep ascents easier, the ActiveLift™ heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain. It can be easily pulled up and down. The 19° Backcountry heel lift is ideal for extreme ascents, while the 16° Day Hiking version is designed for moderate terrain.