FLEX VRT - M`S
FLEX VRT - M`S
The Flex VRT is our premium composite deck snowshoe designed to deliver high quality performance for backcountry exploration. The DynamicFit™ 2.0 binding features the BOA® Fit System which evenly distributes tension around your boot, combined with EVA foam for the ultimate comfortable and precise fit. The Flex Torsion Deck technology allows for a natural stride from heel to toe absorbing impact to reduce the amount of stress on joints. At the same time the FLEX tail engages the built in tail traction, keeping the snowshoe tracking and underfoot, making descents a breeze. This deck provides just the right amount of rigidity for side hilling while conforming to the terrain. Paired with aggressive Traction Rails and the Viper™ 2.0 crampon this snowshoe bites into any snow conditions. Engaging the ActiveLift™ 19° heel lift this becomes a mountain climbing machine.
- Tubbs’ advanced Torsion Deck™ allows torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, preserving your natural gait, and improving comfort on uneven terrain.
- The DynamicFit™ binding integrates the BOA® Closure Fit System with the comfort of EVA foam, providing even pressure distribution around your boot and creating a precise fit with optimized control. Releasing the binding is as simple as pulling up on the BOA® dial.
- The EZ Heel Buckle is single handed convenience while ensuring all-day comfort.
- The Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%, while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation.
- The Viper™ 2.0 carbon steel toe crampon’s jagged tooth construction maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness. The aggressive tangs in the toe crampon deliver an added degree of security on variable snow.
- Traction Rails ensure superior sidehill grip in hard-packed and icy conditions. The curved shape helps prevent fore-aft slippage on steeper terrain.
- Designed to make steep ascents easier, the ActiveLift™ heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain. It can be easily pulled up and down. The 19° Backcountry heel lift is ideal for extreme ascents, while the 16° Day Hiking version is designed for moderate terrain.